Neurological Nursing & Clinical Training
Neurological Nursing comprises doctors specialized in diagnosing patients and their problems and neurology nurses are one who trained to aid these doctors in the treatment of patients with neurological subjects. Neurology nurse contracts with giving both post-operative care and immediate care.
Clinical training comprises treatment procedures for strokes and many connected disorders and the principal approach of clinical training is to progress neuroprotective treatment methods and establishing modest examination procedures such as motion analysis, MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) and OCT (optical coherence tomography).
- Track 1-1 Therapeutic targets & mechanism for treatment
- Track 2-2 Alzheimerâ€™s disease symptoms
- Track 3-3 Rehabilitation Facilities
- Track 4-4 Skills & Techniques in Clinical training
- Track 5-5 Clinical Evaluation
- Track 6-6 Practices in Clinical training
- Track 7-7 Promoting Clinical Outcomes