The track category is the heading under which your abstract will be reviewed and later published in the conference printed matters if accepted. During the submission process, you will be asked to select one track category for your abstract.
- Track 5-15. Mental Health & Rehabilitation
Dementia is a syndrome characterized by cognitive or memory impairments that describes the symptoms of a number of conditions that affects the brain. The commonly seen conditions are Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease. Symptoms seen at early stages are memory loss, personality changes, withdrawal and confusion.
- Track 11-11. Acute Rehabilitation
- Track 11-22. Non-invasive Brain stimulation
- Track 11-33. Skilled Nursing Rehabilitation
- Track 11-44. Outpatient Rehabilitation