Cerebrovascular mentions to blood flow in the brain. Arteries supplying oxygen to the brain are affected and carry about one of a number of cerebrovascular diseases. Most mutual is a stroke or mini-stroke and sometimes can be haemorrhagic stroke.
Cerebrovascular diseasescomprise vertebral stenosis, carotid stenosis and aneurysms, intracranial stenosis, and vascular malformations. Restriction in blood flow can be produced by vessel narrowing, clot formation, blockage or blood vessel rupture.
It is projected that about 6 million deaths are due to cerebrovascular disorders. It is the second foremost cause of death in the world and 6th most common cause of disability.
- Track 1-1 Hemorrhage stroke
- Track 2-2 Hemorrhage stroke
- Track 3-3 Cerebral Ischemia
- Track 4-4 Vascular malformations
- Track 5-5 Moya Moya disease
- Track 6-6 Arteriovenous malformations
- Track 7-7 Novel therapeutics to treat cerebrovascular diseases