Dementia is a syndrome characterized by cognitive or memory impairments that describes the symptoms of many conditions that affects the brain. The commonly seen conditions are Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease. Symptoms seen at early stages are memory loss, personality changes, withdrawal and confusion.
- Track 1-1 Neurocognitive Disorders
- Track 2-2 Dementia with Lewy bodies
- Track 3-3 Mixed Dementia
- Track 4-4 Vascular Dementia
- Track 5-5 Frontotemporal Dementia
- Track 6-6 Need for awareness on dementia