Etyology of stroke and Risk Factors
A stroke is developed when the blood supply to part of your brain is interrupted or blocked, depriving brain tissue of oxygen and nutrients. Within minutes, brain cells begin to die. A stroke may be caused by a blocked artery (ischemic stroke) or the leaking or bursting of a blood vessel. Many factors can increase your stroke risk.. Potentially treatable stroke risk factors include Being overweight or obese, Physical inactivity, Heavy or binge drinking and cigarette smoking or exposure to second-hand smoke, High cholesterol, and Diabetes.
- Track 1-1 Brain Neurosurgery
- Track 2-2 Spine Neurosurgery
- Track 3-3 Cerebrovascular Surgery
- Track 4-4 Advanced Operative Techniques in Neurosurgery
- Track 5-5 Traumatic Neurosurgery
- Track 6-6 Neurosurgical Care