Etyology of Stroke and Risk Factors
A stroke is developed when the blood supply to part of your brain is interrupted or blocked, depriving brain tissue of oxygen and nutrients. Within minutes, brain cells begin to die. A stroke may be caused by a blocked artery (ischemic stroke) or the leaking or bursting of a blood vessel . Many factors can increase your stroke risk.. Potentially treatable stroke risk factors include: Being overweight or obese, Physical inactivity, Heavy or binge drinking and cigarette smoking or exposure to second hand smoke, High cholesterol, and Diabetes.
- Track 1-1 1. Brain Neurosurgery
- Track 2-2 2. Spine Neurosurgery
- Track 3-3 3. Cerebrovascular Surgery
- Track 4-4 4. Advanced Operative Techniques in Neurosurgery
- Track 5-5 5. Traumatic Neurosurgery
- Track 6-6 6. Neurosurgical Care