Neurology, Nursing and Neurological Disorders
Neurology is the enclosure of medical research and practices that devoirs disorders and issues of the nervous system, including the brain. Doctors specialized in diagnosing patients and their problems whereas neurology nurses are one who trained to aid these doctors in the treatment of patients with neurological issues.
Neurology Nursing deals with giving both post-operative care and immediate care. Various conditions Like Parkinson’s disease, brain tumours, encephalitis, multiple sclerosis and meningitis, as well as those who have suffered from trauma, such as stroke victims and those who have had spinal or brain.
Neurological disorders are the disease that primarily disturbs the neurons of human brain. Neurons don’t reproduce themselves; hence once they get damaged, they can’t be more replaced by the body. Huntington’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease, and Parkinson’s disease are the examples of neurological diseases.
- Track 1-1 Neuropharmacology
- Track 2-2 Mental Health Nursing
- Track 3-3 Brain Nursing
- Track 4-4 Care Practice: Neurology and Nursing
- Track 5-5 Behavioural Neurology
- Track 6-6 Dementia
- Track 7-7 Blood-Brain barrier disruption (BBB)
- Track 8-8 Neuroplasticity
- Track 9-9 Neurological disorders
- Track 10-10 Addiction Nursing