The study of nervous system that deals with physiology, anatomy, molecular biology of neuron and neural networks is called neuroscience. Neuroscience is also called neurobiology. The homo sapiens brain contains around one hundred billion neurons and one hundred trillion synapses, it consists of thousands of distinguishable sub-structures, connected to each other in synaptic networks. The majority of the approximately 20,000–25,000 genes belonging to the human genome are expressed specifically in axons; axons is used to transmit electric signals from one to one another which is connected with the help of synapses. The other set are called dendrites is to receive the information which is transmitted by the axons.
- Track 1-1 1.Affective Neuroscience
- Track 2-2 2.Behavioural neuroscience
- Track 3-3 3.Cellular neuroscience
- Track 4-4 4.Clinical neuroscience
- Track 5-5 5.Cognitive neuroscience
- Track 6-6 6.Developmental neuroscience
- Track 7-7 7.Evolutionary neuroscience