The Neurovascular surgery specializes in the management of complex central nervous system vascular disorders including arteriovenous malformations, aneurysms, cavernous angiomas and carotid and intracerebral stenosis. Surgery and vascular procedures can be used to prevent stroke to treat or to repair damaged blood vessels or malformations in and around the brain. Carotid endarterectomy is a surgical procedure in which a surgeon removes fatty deposits or plaque from the inside of one of the carotid arteries and this procedure is performed to prevent stroke.
- Track 1-1 Therapeutic targets & mechanism for treatment
- Track 2-2 Alzheimerâ€™s disease symptoms
- Track 3-3 Rehabilitation Facilities
- Track 4-4 Skills & Techniques in Clinical training
- Track 5-5 Clinical Evaluation
- Track 6-6 Practices in Clinical training
- Track 7-7 Promoting Clinical Outcomes