Stroke and Mental Health
A stroke is also known as Cerebrovascular accident (CVA) in medical terms when blood flow to a part of your brain is stopped either by a blockage or the rupture of a blood vessel. A stroke is an emergency medical aspect that requires early treatment which indicates early action that are related to brain damage and potential complications. Person affected by stroke addresses cognition and/or behavioural problems that includes problems using languages, vision and perception problems and sudden bursts of emotions.
- Track 1-1 Stroke Types
- Track 2-2 Mental Illness & Treatment
- Track 3-3 Mental Health & Rehabilitation
- Track 4-4 Stress Management Programs
- Track 5-5 Assessment of Mental & Behavioural Disorders
- Track 6-6 Mental Health Nursing Practice