Stroke Rehabilitation and Recovery
Stroke is one of the main leading causes of long term adult disability which is affecting approximately 795,000 people each year in the USA.
Someone who suffered a stroke can improve functions and sometimes remarkable recoveries by early recovery and rehabilitation.
The goal of a stroke rehabilitation program is to help you relearn skills which are lost when stroke affected part of your brain. Stroke rehabilitation can help to regain independence and improve the quality of life.
- Track 1-1 Stroke Risk Assessment Tool (SRAT)
- Track 2-2 The Cincinnati Prehospital Stroke Scale
- Track 3-3 The Los Angeles Prehospital Stroke Screen
- Track 4-4 The National Institutes of Health Stroke Scale (NIHSS)
- Track 5-5 Anticoagulant and Antiplatelet Agents
- Track 6-6 Blood Pressure Control
- Track 7-7 Manage exercise and diet