Stroke Rehabilitation & Recovery
Rehabilitation is a significant phase for patients after stroke. The goal is to aid you return to independent living. Rehabilitation program depends on the strictness of stroke and the part of the body affected. Recovery from stroke can be achieved by undergoing therapeutic process, medications and recovery is a part of rehabilitation.
- Track 1-1 Acute Rehabilitation
- Track 2-2 Non-invasive Brain stimulation
- Track 3-3 Skilled Nursing Rehabilitation
- Track 4-4 Outpatient Rehabilitation
- Track 5-5 Long term acute care hospital Rehabilitation