Structural biology is the study of molecular structure and dynamics of biological macromolecules like proteins and nucleic acids, and how changes in their structures affect their function. Structural biology is the combination of the principles of molecular biology, biochemistry, and biophysics. Bio-molecules are too small to be viewed by even the advanced microscope. Large number of macromolecules assemblies have been reconstructed by fitting higher resolution crystal structures of individual components into lower resolution electron microscopy reconstruction of the entire complex.
- Track 1-1 Biochemical properties of a protein
- Track 2-2 Macromolecular assembly
- Track 3-3 Cellular pathways
- Track 4-4 Cell and System Biology
- Track 5-5 Developments in computational biology and bioinformatics